This past March, the CTTC HEEAP Faculty coordinated a unique workshop with the desire to equip students with soft skills and assist them in understanding themselves in a fundamental way. With the active support from the school managing board, the HEEAP June 2013 faculty, organized the workshop entitled “UNDERSTANDING AND IMPROVING YOURSELF – CONTROL YOUR MIND.” The workshop took place on 14/03/2014 at Cao Thang Technical College.
Participants in the seminar included:
- Dr. Le Xuan Lam, Vice Rector.
- Mr. Le Van Khoi, Country Director, HEEAP.
- CTTC Faculty Members
- Speaker Ho Ngoc
- More than 300 engineering students
During the seminar speaker HoNgoc presented on the following topics:
- Discovering passion.
- The power of passion.
- The power of the brain.
- Method intellectual exercises.
- Maintaining passion.
- Conscious, subconscious and unconscious.
- Thoughts that are harmful for mental and physical health.
Nguyen Tuan, CTTC Lecturer
More pictures can be found on the HEEAP FLICKR SITE